Radionuclide fume cupboard
For dealing with radioactive isotopes.
EXPLORIS® radionuclide fume cupboards are specialists in dealing with radioactive substances.
With radiation protection, easy decontamination and containment safety, they ensure that laboratory
workers are on the safe side, even when working on delicate tasks.
The worktop made of stainless steel is easy to clean and has a particularly high upstand, which securely retains spilled liquids. For even greater demands on laboratory safety, the radionuclide fume cupboard can be equipped with a completely welded stainless steel interior.
Properties and benefits
- Certified according to DIN EN 14175 Part 2 and Part 3
- Design according to DIN 25466
- Low operating costs due to low airflow
- Extra large interior depth
- Worktop made of stainless steel: A load capacity of more than 1.5 t allows the installation of lead containers
- Foot switch for operating the sash
- Worktops made of stainless steel, optionally lined with lead for shielding of the knee-space
- LED interior lighting
- Programmable sockets in the fume cupboard interior
- Individual gas, water and electrical fittings with qualtity products from BROEN – LAB A/S, Spectron Gas Control Systems GmbH and GCE GmbH
- Integrated fuses / RCCBs
- Scaffolding parts for the installation on the rear panel of the fume cupboard
- Cable entry through the inlet profile on the worktop
- Cable bushing in the fume cupboard side
- Exhaust air filter available for exhaust air cleaning
- Shielding against radiation through lead plate in the worktop
Dimensions Radionuclide fume cupboards
EXPLORIS Radionuclide fume cupboards
|Dimensions in mm / Volume flow in m³/h|
|Usable space width||1100||1400|
|Usable space height||1190||1190|
|Usable space depth||800||800|
|Minimum permissible volume flow (alarm value)||450||720|
|Volume flow to be adjusted||500||800|
|Maximum permissible volume flow||1500||1500|
* (unter Abzug/bodenständig/Frontschieberöffnung)